首页 小组 文章 相册 唠叨 用户 搜索 同城 我的社区 少儿英语培训问答 视频 投票 活动 课程

英语小故事在线学习合集分享,家长赶紧收藏哦!

2020-04-01 17:04:36

英语小故事在线学习合集分享,孩子比较小的话不适合死板的方式来学习英语,家长可以在陪孩子睡觉之前讲一些英文的小故事,还可以带着孩子一起说,长时间潜移默化的影响下,孩子学习英语还是比较容易的。

A Silly Man  一个愚蠢的人

Kate was going to school. When he passed a park, he saw a man sawing a big branch from a tree. The man was on a ladder and the ladder was against the big branch he was sawing. “Hi, it is dangerous.” Kate shouted. “After you cut off the branch, you will fall, too.” But the man didn’t believe him, and said angrily, “Go away, little thing. It’s none of your business.”

Kate could do nothing, so he left. He didn’t go far before he heard something crashed. He rushed back and found the man lying on the ground.

Kate asked some men for help. They carried the man to the hospital.

凯特走在上学的路上。路过一个公园时,他看见一个人在锯一棵大树的树枝。“嗨,你这么做很危险的。”凯特喊道:“你锯了那树枝后,你会摔下来的。”而那个人不相信他,愤怒地说:“快走开,小东西,没有你的事。”

凯特没趣地离开了。他没有走多远就听见一声响,他急忙跑回去,发现那个人躺在地上。

凯特叫来了一些人把这个人送到了医院。

The Young Crab and His Mother  小螃蟹和他的妈妈

'Why in the world do you walk sideways like that?' said a Mother Crab to her son.'You should always walk straight forward with your toes turned out.'

'Show me how to walk, mother dear,' answered the little Crab obediently, 'I want to learn.'

So the old Crab tried and tried to walk straight forward.But she could walk sideways only, like her son.And when she wanted to turn her toes out she tripped and fell on her nose.

“你为什么总是横着走呢?” 螃蟹妈妈对自己的儿子说,“你应该脚尖朝前,笔直地往前走。”

“亲爱的妈妈,请您示范一下怎么走吧。”小螃蟹乖乖地说,“我会照着样子学的。”

于是,螃蟹妈妈努力地想直着走,尝试了一次又一次。可是,和自己的儿子一样,她也只会横着走。当螃蟹妈妈想让脚尖朝前的时候,反倒被绊倒了,摔了个鼻子贴地。

Once upon a time there were four little Rabbits, and their names were—Flopsy,Mopsy,Cotton-tail,and Peter.They lived with their Mother in a sand-bank, underneath the root of a very big fir-tree.'Now my dears,' said old Mrs. Rabbit one morning, 'you may go into the fields or down the lane, but don't go into Mr. McGregor's garden: your father had an accident there; he was put in a pie by Mrs. McGregor.''Now run along, and don't get into mischief. I am going out.'Then old Mrs. Rabbit took a basket and her umbrella, and went through the wood to the bakery. She bought a loaf of brown bread and five currant buns.

很久以前,有四只可爱的小兔子,他们的名字分别叫佛罗普塞、莫普塞、库特泰尔和彼得。他们和他们的妈妈一起,住在一棵大枞树树根下面的一个沙洞里。“哦,我亲爱的宝贝们”,一天早晨,兔子妈妈说:“你们可以到麦田里或者沿着这条小路去玩,但是千万不能去麦戈雷格先生的菜园。要知道,你们的爸爸就是在那儿出的事儿,他被麦戈雷格先生做成了馅饼。”"好了,你们可以走了,但是不许调皮捣蛋啊,我现在要出去。"然后,兔子妈妈提了个篮子,又拿上她的雨伞,穿过森林,来到了一家面包店。她买了一条黑面包和5个刚刚烤好的小圆果子面包。

评论 (2)
  • 痴人说梦

痴人说梦 2020-04-01 17:21:15 1#

读英语小故事在线对培养幼儿的英语能力确实是有效果的,但是需要长期坚持。不是一朝一夕的事情,如果只把读英文故事当成偶尔的休闲,是不可能见到效果的。

• 草莓味的风

草莓味的风 2020-04-01 17:21:05 2#

目前一种新的英语学习方法开始被采用,就是与孩子一起阅读英语小故事在线,这虽然比不上生活在英语环境里有效,但它提供了某种程度的全英语环境,尤其是读故事的人变成了来自英语国家的外教后,就更加原汁原味了。与孩子一起阅读原版英文故事确实能为孩子的英语学习,带来听说读写的全面经验。当然了你们也可以给孩子找个外教一起练习,学习的效率那会更快,试试就知道了:https://www.ququabc.com