首页 小组 文章 相册 唠叨 用户 搜索 同城 我的社区 少儿英语培训问答 视频 投票 活动 课程

推荐几篇关于6岁幼儿英语自我介绍

2019-12-19 22:34:33

每位孩子在成长的过程中都要经历要进入一个新的环境及集体,做的第一件事就是需要孩子们自己进行一个自我介绍,以便于别人有一个初步的了解和认识自己,这是每个人在人际交往中很重要的一件事,下面分享几篇关于6岁幼儿英语自我介绍的例子。

例子一:

Hello! My name is Chen Danqing. My English name is Aaron.I like playing basketball. Because I think it's very interesting.I want to make friends with everybody! Thanks a lot!

你好。我叫陈丹青。我的英文名字是亚伦。我喜欢打篮球。因为我认为这很有趣。我想和这里的每个人交朋友!多谢。

例子二:

My name is Ariel, Im 6 years old. Im a happy girl, because my face is very big! I have a happy family, Daddy,Mommy and me. I like pink and purple, and I like rabbit. I also like playing badminton with my parents.

我的名字叫艾瑞儿,今年6岁。我是个幸福的女孩,因为我的脸很大!我有一个幸福的家,爸爸、妈妈和我。我最喜欢的颜色是粉色和紫色,我最换的动物是兔子。我还喜欢和爸爸妈妈一起打羽毛球。

例子三:

Hi,boys and girls, good morning, it is my pleasure to take this change to introduce myself, my name is Leo, I am 6 years old.My favourite food is chicken. It's tasty and yummy.

嗨,男孩女孩们,大家上午好,很荣幸能有这个机会来介绍我自己,我叫力欧,今年6岁。我最喜欢的食物是鸡肉。它美味可口。

例子四:

My name isZhang Bingbing.   I am 6 years old.I like singing 、dancing、drawing and playing Pingpang. I like English.

我的名字叫张冰冰,我今年6岁。我喜欢唱歌、跳舞、画画和打乒乓球。我喜欢英语。

以上这几篇就是关于6岁幼儿英语自我介绍,觉得还可以的家长可以收藏起来哦。

评论 (2)
  • 简单

简单 2019-12-19 22:46:01 1#

我在线上给孩子报了英语培训班,现在孩子在英语口语上还算可以,现在拿英文进行自我介绍都会了,推荐这家英语培训免费试听网址给各位家长【https://www.hellokidvip.com/?=seotf

• 旧时光

旧时光 2019-12-19 22:40:06 2#

还有这篇也可以哦

I ’m a very outgoing girl, I like singing、playing games and listening to music, of course, I also like to make friends with all the people in the school. I hope I will be your best friends in the school life.
      我是一个很外向的女孩,我喜欢唱歌,玩游戏,听音乐,当然,我也喜欢与学校里所有的人交朋友,希望在以后的学校生活中,我能成为你们最好的朋友。