首页 小组 文章 相册 唠叨 用户 搜索 同城 我的社区 少儿英语培训问答 视频 投票 活动 课程

一分钟英语自我介绍,内附小学生英文自我介绍模板和优秀范文示例!

2019-12-05 17:14:31

自我介绍是人际交往中最常见的场景,从小到大,我们都会认识很多新朋友、也会到新的班级和环境,参加不同的面试,一份好的自我介绍可以让别人对你的印象非常的深刻,所以说自我介绍真的非常重要。今天我给大家整理了一份自我介绍的模板和表达,帮助大家更好的使用英语和别人介绍自己,一起来看看学习吧!

小学生英语自我介绍模板

Hello,my name is_______.I am_______ years old.Now I am studying in_______PrimarySchool.I am in Grade _______,Class_______.

I live in_______.There are _______ members in my family—father,mother and me.My father is a_______ but my mother is working in _______.I love both of them.

In my spare time,I like _______,and my favorite colour is_______.Also I love__________very much,such as ________________.

I hope I can learn English well,because I think it very important.But_______ is a favorite subject,because it is very interesting.

I wish I can become a_______in the future.

优秀范文示例1:

My name is Helina.My chinese name is LinYangfan.I'm 9 years old.I'm from class 4 grade 4.I have big eyes,small nose,and long black hair.I'm kind and funny.I Like to play paino,because I like music.Sometimes I play table tennis.I have many friends,I think the bestest one is my classmate,call Huang Jing.She's very cute.We always play together.Do you like me?Well,see you later!Have a good time!

优秀范文示例:2

Hello,everybody!I am glad to stand here and introduce myself.I am XXX and my English name is XXX.I am xxx years old.I like playing violin,reading,swimming,skiing and surfing the internet....I have a lot of hobbies!The color I like best is xxx.My favorite food is xxx.When I grow up,I want to be a writer because a writer can write many books which are useful to people(I don't know if this is correct or not).Thank you very much for listening to me.Thank you once again!

优秀范文示例:3

Hello,everyone!I am a primary school student.I am not very tall.I have long hair,big eyes.I have a lot of hobbies.I like reading,music,sports.Well,I think I am a helpful person.And I am also very friendly.I am a very sunny and nice girl/boy.There are three people in my family,my father,my mother and I.My father is an engineer.He is very strict with my study,but he is a good father.He often plays tennis with me and helps me a lot in my study.My mother is a teacher.She takes good care of my life.I have a happy family and I love my father and my mother very much.I hope we can be friends.And you can like me.That's all.Thank you!

如果想要更好的提高孩子的英语水平,最好的方法还是给孩子报英语培训班,里面有专业的老师教学,科学的课程体系以及完善的服务,可以让孩子更好的学习,如果家长们不知道选择哪家机构比较好,这里推荐一家线上少儿英语培训机构,在家就可以学习英语,不用担心接送的问题,非常的方便灵活,而且这家机构还是欧美外教一对一上课模式,外教老师都是来自英国、美国等以英语为母语的国家,发音非常的纯正地道,推荐大家去试试,价格也不贵,一节课平均下来还不到100块钱,这家机构叫做hellokid,他们家还有免费的试听课可以领取试听,先注册领取一节让孩子亲身体验看看,看下效果怎么样再来决定要不要报名吧。

评论 (2)
  • 兔兔好乖

兔兔好乖 2019-12-05 18:13:00 1#

我觉得学习最重要还是看自己的努力,找这些培训班也只是起到一个辅助的作用,只是说一个好的培训班确实能起到监督孩子学习的作用,另外还要鼓励孩子坚持下去,给他信心,我觉得老师只要在课堂上让孩子对英语产生兴趣,才能轻松学好儿童英语。

• 为你撑起一片天

为你撑起一片天 2019-12-05 18:12:33 2#

在网上找了好久关于小学生英语自我介绍的范围,大多数都是在打广告,真的是神烦,看到这位楼主分享的范文真的是特别感激!!!下周孩子就要在班上用英语进行自我介绍的一个小活动,自己写的一直不太满意,打算借用一下楼主分享的,谢谢。