首页 小组 文章 相册 唠叨 用户 搜索 同城 我的社区 少儿英语培训问答 视频 投票 活动 课程

实用的英语自我介绍范文干货

2020-01-21 20:42:49

在学习英语中少不了要自我介绍这一项,就像我们学中文一样少不了自我介绍,用中文自我介绍对于儿童来讲没多大问题,可一旦使用英语口语自我介绍对于大部分的儿童来讲并不是那么容易,在儿童这个年龄阶段累积的英语词汇量还比较少。好的英语自我介绍能让别人对自己的印象更深刻,今天将给大家带来几篇优质的英语自我介绍范文,希望大家能够喜欢。

英语自我介绍范文一

MyChinese name is LiuMin and English name is Alice. I'm a girl in my 10years old. I like singing and acting. Besides, I like doing sports. Tabletennis is my favorite sport. I have a brother and a sister. They are middleschool students. I study in Xing Gong Primary School. I'm in Class Two GradeFour. I have three best friends. They are YangLi, Xia Yu and Wang Tongtong.We have many things in common. Do you like me?

我的中文名字叫刘敏,英文名字是爱丽丝。我是一个10岁的女孩。我喜欢唱歌和表演。另外,我喜欢运动。乒乓球是我最喜欢的运动。我有弟弟和姊姊。他们是中学生。我在兴工小学学习。我在四年级二班。我有三个最好的朋友。他们是杨丽,夏雨和王彤彤。我们有很多共同之处。你喜欢我吗?

英语自我介绍范文二

Everybody is good, my name is called xxx, my English name is called Angle. Everybody knew that Angle is the angel meaning, I hoped that I forever can look like the angel equally happily, joyful, is carefree all day! I in the sixth grade, faced with rose the middle school now, father and mother, grandfather paternal grandmother, teacher schoolmates place the very big expectation to me, I will certainly not disappoint their expectation, will study diligently, passes an examination junior middle school's key class! In the future will becom#e social a person of great ability and tremendous potential, will make the contribution for the motherland!

大家好,我的名字叫xxx,我的英文名字叫Angle。大家知道吗,Angle是天使的意思,我希望我永远都会像天使一样开开心心,快快乐乐,整天无忧无虑的!我现在上六年级了,面临升中学了,爸爸妈妈,爷爷奶奶,老师同学都给我寄予很大的期望。我一定不会辜负他们的期望,努力学习,考上初中的重点班!将来成为社会的栋梁之才,为祖国做出贡献。

英语自我介绍范文三

Good morning (afternoon), My name is WangLi, and you can call me LiLi. I’m an outer-directed girl, so I like to make friends and chat with people. I’m also a pertinacious person, so I really like the motto:“ I do the very best I know how, the best I can; and I mean to keep on doing so until the end,” from Abraham Lincoln. I love English, because it’s one of the most famous languages in the world. My dreams are going to America for further education and devoting myself to physics. So, in order to make the dream come true, I’ll try my best!

早上好(下午),我名字叫王莉,你可以叫我莉莉。我是一个外向的女孩,所以我喜欢广交朋友,与人聊天。我也是一个顽固的人,所以我真的很喜欢的格言:“我做的最好的,我知道怎么了,尽我所能;我的意思是继续做,直到年底,“从亚伯拉罕·林肯。我喜欢英语,因为它是最著名的语言在世界上。我的梦想是去美国深造,并致力于自己的物理。因此,为了使梦想成真,我会尽我所能!

以上就是给大家分享的英语自我介绍范文干货,学会用英语自我介绍不仅可以给别人留下深刻的印象,而且还能体现出自己有良好的英语口语水平哦。最后希望你们看了这些干货后在英语自我介绍方面能有所帮助。

评论 (2)
  • 云清雾淡

云清雾淡 2020-01-21 22:22:38 1#

我家孩子在英语口语自我介绍比较薄弱,于是我在线上给孩子报了英语培训班,现在孩子在英语口语上还算可以,现在拿英文进行自我介绍都会了,推荐这家英语培训免费试听网址给各位家长【https://www.ququabc.com/ququabcaskzt/?=seotf

• 呐段挽回不了的情

呐段挽回不了的情 2020-01-21 22:20:06 2#

I ’m a very outgoing girl, I like singing、playing games and listening to music, of course, I also like to make friends with all the people in the school. I hope I will be your best friends in the school life.

我是一个很外向的女孩,我喜欢唱歌,玩游戏,听音乐,当然,我也喜欢与学校里所有的人交朋友,希望在以后的学校生活中,我能成为你们最好的朋友。