首页 小组 文章 相册 唠叨 用户 搜索 同城 我的社区 少儿英语培训问答 视频 投票 活动 课程

二年级优秀英语自我介绍范文,替孩子收藏一下!

2020-01-15 16:39:21

自我介绍是我们从小到大经常要经历的一件事情,因为每当到了一个新的环境,遇到了新的朋友这样的情况时,想要给他们留一个好的印象,让他们记住自己的话,一个好的自我介绍是必不可少的,对于小学二年级的学生来说,刚进入新的班级如果可以用一口流利的英语进行自我介绍的话,一定是会让同学们刮目相看并且产生崇拜心理的,因此小编就给大家整理了几篇优秀的小学二年级英语自我介绍范文,大家一起来学习一下吧!

一、

Everybody is good!

My name is xx.I am 9 years old.I am a student of grade 2.In order to introduce myself clearly,a composition,I deliberately looked at the mirror I observed and observed.I first found the steel tape at home,let my mother help me measure the height is 1.38 meters.Stand in front of the mirror to see,is also graceful!

Look at me.Ah!It looks good!,the round face white clean,round eyes,bright,like two black grapes.A small nose grows in the middle of the face.Red lips,a smile two corners of the mouth upturned,like a boat,really good-looking!Look again that black short hair is divided from the middle,with two red small clip don't get up,appear many spirit!

I also have my own hobbies,like drawing,like making,like imagination.One afternoon when I was coming home from school,I was playing on the balcony.I made two holes in two large foam plates that had been used to pack the washing machine and put them over my arm.I wanted to be a robot,but as soon as I lifted my arm,two foam boards tilted back,and I moved my arm back and forth again.It felt like I was going to fly.I thought:how like a pigeon!

I was very happy,kept flapping the two"big wings",while fanning while Shouting:"mom,come to see the dove!"Mother ran to look left,right,and asked curiously,"where are the pigeons?"I said,"mom,do you think I look like a pigeon?"Mother a see,ha ha laugh,say:"you how so funny!"

Do you think I'm funny?I like to be an interesting child.

大家好!

我叫xx,今年9岁,已经是二年级的学生了。为了介绍清楚自己,一篇作文,我特意照着镜子把我观察了又观察。我先找出家里的钢卷尺,让妈妈帮我量了身高是1.38米。站在镜前看,也算是亭亭玉立吧!

看看我的长相。呀!挺好看的嘛!,圆圆的脸白白净净的,眼睛圆溜溜、亮晶晶的,像两个黑葡萄。一个小巧的鼻子长在脸的最中间。红红的嘴唇,一笑两个嘴角就向上翘,像一只小船,真好看!再看那乌黑的短发从中间分开,用两个红色的小卡子别起来,显得多精神呀!

我也有自己的爱好,喜欢画画,喜欢制作,喜欢想象。有一天下午放学回家,我在阳台上玩。我把包装了洗衣机的两个大泡沫板掏了两个洞,套在了胳膊上。我本来想做机器人,可胳膊一抬,两个泡沫板向后翘了起来,我又把胳膊前后动了两下,觉得就像要飞一样。我想:这多么像鸽子呀!

我高兴极了,不停地扇动着两个“大翅膀”,一边扇一边喊:“妈妈,快来看鸽子!”妈妈跑来左看看,右看看,奇怪地问:“鸽子在哪儿?”我说:“妈妈,你看我像不像鸽子。”妈妈一看,哈哈大笑,说:“你怎么这么有趣呀!”

大家觉得我有趣吗?我喜欢做个有趣的孩子。

二、

Everybody is good!

I am XXX from class 6,grade 2 of xx primary school.I have a pair of front teeth,which look like rabbit teeth,so I can only smile when taking photos.Big,bright eyes,a high nose,a small,articulate mouth.I got two oversized ones after my new teeth

I have a wide range of interests,like to read"romance of The Three Kingdoms"and"journey to the west"and other classics,like playing chess,like swimming,especially like painting,I draw the painting also on the board newspaper,the students all praise me as a painting genius.

My ideal is to be a painter,I want to paint all the beautiful things in the world!

I am a boy,facial features are regular,and long and handsome.I abide by the school rules and regulations and take good care of public property.I have a good moral character and a kind heart.Especially if I don't throw litter,I throw it in the trash.Few people have this habit,this habit is known to those who know me.I will also help my family,teachers,classmates and strangers and so on!

My study is also very good,won a lot of awards,including:computer,composition and mathematics.I have done well in all my subjects.I'm also very smart.

I am better at sports.I am the first to finish the warm-up run of each class.I'm certainly good at sports,too.I like playing football,badminton,table tennis,mountain climbing and traveling.

I can take an active part in labor,never run away when working,and seriously,responsible to complete the task of labor.

大家好!

我是xx小学二年级六班的xxx,我有一双门牙,而且很像兔牙,所以照相时我只能抿着嘴笑。大而明亮的丹凤眼,一个高高的鼻子,一张能说会道的小嘴巴。换牙后我长出两颗超大的

我兴趣广泛,喜欢看《三国演义》和《西游记》等名著,喜欢下象棋,喜欢游泳,特别喜欢画画,我画的画还上了展板报呢,同学们都夸我是画画小天才。

我的理想是当一名画家,我要把世界上美好的东西都画下来!

我是一名男生,五官端正,而且长得又英俊。我在学校遵守学校的规章制度,爱护公共财产。我的思想品德很好,有一颗善良的心。特别是我不会乱扔垃圾,会扔到垃圾桶里。很少人有这个习惯,这个习惯是了解我的人都知道的。我也会帮助我的家人、老师、同学和陌生人等等吧!

我的学习同样也很好,得过很多奖,其中学科的有:电脑、作文和数学。我的各门科目都是学得很好的。我也非常聪明。

我体育比较好,每节课的热身长跑,我都是第一个跑完。我的体育成绩当然也不错。我喜欢踢球、打羽毛球、打乒乓球、爬山和旅游。

我能积极参加劳动,劳动时从不逃跑,而且认真、负责地完成劳动任务。

三、

Hello Everyone!

My name is xx and I am 10 years old.I think you must not be familiar with me!Let me introduce myself.

My favorite color is purple.People say,the person disposition that likes purple is lively and forthright,have extremely add flexibility ability.Here I cannot help thinking of my character.I am indeed a man of character,of courage,of speech.Once,my mother took me to her classmate's house to play.Just arrived that aunt home,I saw a little sister hide aunt home,as if very afraid of strangers.I see this scene,I know can show my ability to make friends.I sat down beside the little sister,held out my hand,and said,"come,let's be friends!"She reached out her hand and shook mine.After chatting for a while,my little sister and I became good friends.Because of my eloquence,my popularity is particularly good,class speech is always my part.I want to be a lawyer when I grow up,isn't it right that I start to practice eloquence when I grow up?

I have many hobbies.But what I love most is reading.I like reading,not only it can teach me a lot of knowledge,it can also make me happy,become cheerful and lively.One day,I was very unhappy at school and came back home.When I saw my parents,I had a big fight with them because I was in a bad mood.At this time,the mood fell to the most stratified layer,I hide in the room,inadvertently opened a funny you laugh joke book,the book and fu county I never tired of the joke.Soon I was laughing at the book.My mood seems to be a lot better,recall just to parents not wrong,really ashamed unceasingly ah!

This is me,an ordinary little girl.

大家好!

我叫xx,今年10岁。我想大家一定还不太熟悉我吧!那我就做个自我介绍吧!

我最喜欢的颜色是紫色。人家说,喜欢紫色的人性格活泼直率,有极加的变通能力。说到这里,我不由地想到我的性格,我的确是个有个性、敢作敢为、敢说话的人。一次,妈妈带我去她的同学家玩。刚到那位阿姨家,我便见到一位小妹妹躲阿姨家,好像很怕生。我见到此景,便知道可以表现以下我的交友能力啦。我坐到了那位小妹妹身边,伸出手,说道:“来,我们交个朋友吧!”她也伸出手,和我握了握。聊了一会儿,我和那位小妹妹便成了无话不谈的好朋友。因为我的口才,我的人缘特别的好,上课发言也总有我的份。我长大想当一名律师,难道从小开始练习口才不是我长大当律师打下的基础吗?

我有许多爱好。但最让我喜爱的还是看书。我喜爱阅读,不单是它能教我许多知识,它还能我心情愉快,变的开朗活泼。一天,我在学校处的很不愉快,百般无厌地回到家。见到父母亲,因为心情不好,而跟他们大吵一架。这时,心情落到了最地层,我躲在房间,无意中翻开一本逗你笑一笑的笑话书,书里又浮县出我百看不厌的的笑话。不一会儿,我就被这本书逗笑了。我的心情仿佛又好了许多,回忆起刚才对父母亲的不不对,真实惭愧不已呀!

这就是我,一个普普通通的小女孩。

不过这些范文只是一个参考作用,用来应急的,如果想要孩子们可以随时随地的说出一口流利的英语,学好英语口语是至关重要的,家长们要重视孩子的英语学习,特别是实用方面,最好是给孩子找个外教老师学习英语会比较好,小编推荐大家给孩子报个英语培训机构,找欧美外教老师对孩子进行一对一教学,可以有效提高孩子的英语水平,值得试试。

评论 (2)
  • 调和鼎鼐

调和鼎鼐 2020-01-15 17:32:14 1#

我也已经收藏了,不过我的主要目的还是为了给孩子做个参考作用,毕竟孩子的英语成绩还算不错,用英语自我介绍并不是什么大问题,想要建议楼下的家长,你说的那种方法只能应急,如果想要孩子学好英语,最重要的还是要孩子提高孩子的英语水平,给孩子报个英语培训班吧,像我家小孩就是如此,在一家叫做hellokid的英语培训机构学习英语,他的老师是外教,来自美国,有好几年的教学经验,因为上课模式是一对一的,所以效果还是非常不错的,推荐你去试试,如果感兴趣可以先领取一节他们家的试听课,先让孩子体验一下看下效果再来决定要不要报名吧,这是试听课领取链接:https://www.hellokid.com,免费的

• 一家人

一家人 2020-01-15 17:27:44 2#

我们家小孩现在正在上小学二年级,现在的英语成绩也就一般般,但是孩子和我说他们老师布置了一个任务,就是在寒假的时候写一篇英语自我介绍,明年开学的时候,每个人都要交的,而且还需要演讲,所以我现在正在为孩子找适合二年级学生用的英语自我介绍范文呢,感谢这位小编分享。