首页 小组 文章 相册 唠叨 用户 搜索 同城 我的社区 少儿英语培训问答 视频 投票 活动 课程

推荐几篇适合四年级的英语小故事,带翻译

2020-01-06 18:23:23

每个小孩在小时都会有过听故事的经历,故事不仅能让孩子在里面学到生活中的道理,还能锻炼孩子对事物的思考能力。包括学习英语也是一样,如果孩子对于学习英语不感兴趣,家长可通过讲有趣的英语故事来让孩子喜欢上英语。那么,下面将给大家推荐推荐几篇适合四年级的英语小故事给各位家长,希望这些有趣的英语故事能让孩子在里面学到一些知识。

Story 1 Look for a Friend

Sam is a little fish. He lives in the sea. He is very lonely. He wants to have a friend. The friend looks like him. Sam sees an ink fish. The ink fish has eight legs. He doesn’t look like Sam. So Sam goes away. Sam meets a shark. He wants to say hello to the shark. The shark opens his big mouth. Sam runs away quickly. Sam is tired and hungry. He wants to have a rest. Then he sees a round fish. She says to him. “Hello! Would you like to be my friend?” Sam answers: “Of course! But you are round. I am flat.” The round fish days: “But we are both fishes.” Sam thinks and says, “You are right. Let’s be friends.” They become good friends.

故事1找朋友塞姆是一条小鱼,他在海里。他生在海里。他很孤独,想要找一个朋友,那个朋友看起来要想他。塞姆看见一条墨鱼。墨鱼有8条腿,看上去不像塞姆。因此塞姆游走了。塞姆遇见一条鲨鱼。他想跟鲨鱼问好。鲨鱼张开大嘴,塞姆有迅速地逃走了。塞姆又累又饿,他要休息一会儿。这时他看见一条圆鱼,圆鱼对他说:“你好!你愿意做我的朋友吗?”塞姆回答:“好哇!可你是圆形的,我是扁的。”圆鱼说:“但是我们俩都是鱼啊!”塞姆思考后说:“你讲得对,让我们做朋友吧。”他们就成为好朋友了。

Story2 What Animals are the sea?

There are all kinds of animals in the sea. Look! They are coming. This is an octopus. The octopus is spraying ink. This is a shark. The shark has sharp teeth. This is a whale. The whale shoots water into the air. This is a sea turtle. The sea turtle has a hard shell. These are starfishes. The starfishes have five legs. These are angelfishes. The angelfishes have beautiful colors. This is a lobster. The lobster has strong claws. This is a jellyfish. The jellyfish has a soft body. They are different. But all of them live in the sea.

故事2海里有什么动物在海洋里有各种各样的动物。看!他们过来了。这时一条章鱼,章鱼在喷墨。这是一条鲨鱼,鲨鱼有锐利的牙齿。这是一只鲸鱼,鲸把水喷射到空中。这时一直海龟,海龟有坚硬的壳。这些是海星,海星有五条腿。这些是扁蛟鱼,扁姣鱼有美丽的花纹。这是一只龙虾,龙虾有强壮的爪子。这是一个水母,水母有一个柔软的身体。他们各不相同,但他们都居住在海洋里。

Story 3 naughty Monkey

It’s very hot.. An old man is asleep on the chair. A fly comes and sits on the end of the man’s nose. The old man has a naughty monkey. He chases the fly. The fly comes back again and sits on the old man’s nose again. The monkey chases it away again and again. This happens five or six times. The monkey is very angry. He jumps up, runs to the garden and picks up a large stone. When the fly sits on the old man’s nose again, the monkey hits it hard with the stone. He kills the fly and breaks the old man’s nose.

故事3调皮的猴子天气很热。一位老人在椅子上睡着了。一只苍蝇飞来落在老人的鼻子上。老人有一只顽皮的猴子。猴子在追打苍蝇。苍蝇再次飞落在老人的鼻子上,猴子一再追打苍蝇。这样往返了五六次,猴子很生气。他跳着跑到花园,捡起一块大石头。当苍蝇再次落在老人的鼻子上时,猴子用石头击中老人的鼻子上的苍蝇。他砸死了苍蝇也打破了老人的鼻子。

Story 4 The Old Man and the Old Cat

An old man has a cat. The cat is very old, too. He runs very quickly. And his teeth are bad. One evening, the old cat sees a little mouse. He catches it, but he can’t eat it because his teeth are not strong enough. The mouse runs away. The old man is very angry. He beats his cat. He says: “You are a fool cat. I will punish you!” the cat is very sad. He thinks:“When I was young, I worked hard for you. Now you don’t like me because I’m too old to work. You should know you are old, too.”

故事4老人和老猫一个年迈的老人养一只猫。这只猫也非常老了。她跑得很快,但是牙齿很糟糕。一天王还是那个,这只老猫看见一只小老鼠。它抓住了小老鼠,但是它却吃不了它,因为它的牙齿不够锋利了。这只小老鼠逃跑了。老人很生气,他打了小猫,并且对它说:“你这只蠢猫!我要惩罚你!”猫非常伤心,它想:“在我还年轻的时候,我为你努力工作。现在你却因为我太老了不能工作而不喜欢我。你应该知道你也老了。”

以上这四篇就是四年级的英语小故事,内容里都关于动物的,在孩子的这个年龄阶段对于小动物都是非常感兴趣,所以专门找了这几篇关于动物的故事分享给大家,希望孩子能喜欢。

评论 (2)
  • 尐儍苽

尐儍苽 2020-01-06 22:58:45 1#

孩子特别喜欢听小故事,可是自己又不会讲,打算在休息的时候给他买一本儿童故事书来每晚都给他讲一篇故事,现在看到这篇小故事真的很适合我家孩子这个年龄段听,谢谢小编分享的这些小故事。

• 薄涼少年

薄涼少年 2020-01-06 22:13:03 2#

这篇四年级英语小故事是我孩子非常喜欢的一个故事

There are two rabbits in the wood. They are good friends. They go to find food together. They go to school together. They do all the things together. But there is only one thing they do it by oneself. What is it? Do you know? They don’t eat together. Because one of the rabbits is a toy rabbit.

在森林里有两只小兔子。他们是好朋友。他们一起去找食物。他们一起去上学。他们一起做所有的事情。但是只有一件事情他们是独自做的。它是什么?你知道吗?他们不一起吃饭。因为其中的一只小兔子是玩具兔子。