首页 小组 文章 相册 唠叨 用户 搜索 同城 我的社区 少儿英语培训问答 视频 投票 活动 课程

睡前少儿英语小故事推荐,值得讲给孩子听!

2019-12-10 16:57:59

有很多重视孩子教育问题的家长们,在孩子还是很小的时候就会让孩子开始接触英语,让孩子或多或少的对英语有一定的认知,给孩子讲睡前少儿英语小故事就是其中一个方法,可以让孩子体会到乐趣的同时,让孩子对英语产生兴趣,下面就整理了几篇睡前少儿英语小故事,推荐给大家,值得讲给孩子听!

One day,a monkey rides his bike near the river.This time he sees a lion under a tree.The lion runs at him.He is afraid and falls into the river.He can’t swim.He shouts.The rabbit hears him.He jumps into the river.The rabbit swims to the monkey,but he can’t help him.Luckily,an elephant comes along.He is very strong.He helps the rabbit and monkey.Three friends are very happy.They go to the elephant’s home.Then,three of them become good friends.

一天,一只猴子在河边骑车。这时他看见树下有一只狮子,狮子向他跑来。他非常的害怕,掉进河里。他不会游泳,大叫起来。兔子听见了,跳进水里,但他却没有办法救猴子。幸运的是,一只大象过来了。大象非常强壮,救出了兔子和猴子。他们来到大象的家,在那里吃了一顿大餐。从此他们成了好朋友。

A 24 year old boy seeing out from the train’s window shouted…“Dad,look the trees are going behind!”Dad smiled and a young couple sitting nearby,looked at the 24 year old’s childish behavior with pity,suddenly he again exclaimed…“Dad,look the clouds are running with us!”

一个24岁的老男孩看着火车的窗外大喊:爸爸,看那些树正在往后跑!这位爸爸微笑着,坐在附近的一对年轻夫妇,同情地看着这个24岁老小孩的行为,突然他又开始大喊:爸爸,看那些云,在和我们一起跑!

The couple couldn’t resist and said to the old man…“Why don’t you take your son to a good doctor?”The old man smiled and said…“I did and we are just coming from the hospital,my son was blind from birth,he just got his eyes today.

这对夫妇忍不住了,对那个上了年纪的人说:为什么你不带你的儿子去看好医生呢?这个男人微笑着说:我们去了,我们刚从医院出来,我的儿子从出生开始就看不见,他今天刚刚恢复视力。

One day,a colt took a bag of wheat to the mill.As he was running with the bag on his back,he came to a small river.The colt could not decide whether he could cross it.Looking around,he saw a cow grazing nearby.He asked,“Aunt Cow,could you tell me if I can cross the river?”The cow told him that he could and that the river was not very deep,just knee high.

The colt was crossing the river when a squirrel jumped down fron a tree and stopped him.The squirrel shouted,“Colt,stop!You’ll drown!One of my friends drowned just yesterday in the river.”Not knowing what to do,the colt went home to consult his mum.

He told his mum his experience on the way.His mother said,“My child,don’t always listen to others.You’d better go and try yourself.Then you’ll know what to do.”

Later,at the river,the squirrel stopped the colt again.“Little horse,it’s too dangerous!”“No,I want to try myself,”answered the colt.Then he crossed the river carefully.

You see,real knowledge comes from practice.

一天,一匹小马驮着麦子去磨坊。当它驮着口袋向前跑去时突然发现一条小河挡住了去路。小马为难了,这可怎么办呢,它向四周望了望,看见一头奶牛在河边吃草。小马问道:“牛阿姨,请您告诉我,这条河我能趟过去吗。”奶牛回答说:“水很浅,刚到膝盖。”

小马正准备过河,突然从树上跳下一只松鼠,拦住它大叫道:“小马,别过河,你会被淹死的。昨天,我的一个伙伴就在这条河里淹死啦。”小马不知如何是好,于是决定回家问问妈妈。

小马把路上的经历告诉了妈妈。妈妈说:“孩子,光听别人说是不行的,你自己亲自去试一试,就知道答案了。”小马回到河边,刚要下水,松鼠又大叫起来:“小马,你不要命啦。”小马说:“让我自己试试吧。”他一面回答一面下了河,小心地趟了过去。

这下明白了吧,实践才能出真知!

A FISHERMAN skilled in music took his flute and his nets to the seashore.Standing on a projecting rock,he played several tunes in the hope that the fish,attracted by his melody,would of their own accord dance into his net,which he had placed below.At last,having long waited in vain,he laid aside his flute,and casting his net into the sea,made an excellent haul of fish.When he saw them leaping about in the net upon the rock he said:"O you most perverse creatures,when I piped you would not dance,but now that I have ceased you do so merrily."

有一个会吹箫的渔夫,带着他心爱的箫和渔网来到了海边。他先站在一块突出的岩石上,吹起箫来,心想鱼听到这美妙音乐就会自己跳到他的前面来的。他聚精会神地吹了好久,毫无结果。他只好将箫放下,拿起网来,向水里撒去,结果捕到了许多的鱼。他将网中的鱼一条条地扔到岸上,并对乱蹦乱跳的鱼说:“喂,你们这些不识好歹的东西,我吹箫时,你们不跳舞,现在我不吹了,你们倒跳了起来。”这故事适用于那些做事不择时机的人们。

During the Northern Song Dynasty,there was a skilled archer.One day he drew a big crowd while he was practicing on the drill ground.He shot so accurately that the on-lookers cheered with excitement.He became very proud of his skill.But among the crowd an old oil peddler only nodded his head indifferently.This hurt his Pride.

“Can you do this?”he asked the old oil peddler.

“No,I can’t.”

“What do you think of my skill?”

“Just OK,but nothing special.You’ve gained your accuracy from persistent practice.That’s all.”

“What can you do,then?”the old man said nothing.He put a gourd bottle on the ground and covered its mouth with a copper coin.He then scooped out a ladle of oil from his big jar,held it high and began to fill the bottle.

Now,a thread of oil came down from the ladle into the bottle just through the hole of the coin.Everybody looking on watched with amazement.But the old man said,“This is nothing special,I can do this because I have practiced it a lot.”And with these words,he left.

Later,people use this phrase to mean“Practice makes perfect”.

北宋时期,有个技艺高超的射手。有一天,他在训练场上练习射箭,引来了一大群人观看,大家都称赞他的技艺,他感到非常骄傲。但他发现人群中有个卖油翁只是淡淡的点点头,这使得他很不高兴。

他就问那老头:“你会射箭吗?”

“不会。”

“你认为我的技术如何?”

“一般。没什么特别的,你只能对付固定的东西,仅此而已。”

“你会干什么?”

这个老头没有回答。他把一个葫芦放在地上,接着把一枚铜钱放在瓶口。然后从他的大油壶里舀起一勺油。

从高处往放在地上的葫芦里倒。只见那油就像线一样从铜钱中间的小洞里滴下去,一滴都没有漏出来。围观者都惊呆了。而这个卖油翁却说:“其实没什么大不了的,只不过是天天练的结果。”说完,他就离开了。

后来,人们用“熟能生巧”这个成语来表示熟练了就能作得好。

不过给孩子讲睡前小故事这么一个方法并不适合零基础的孩子,而且也有一定的限制条件,那就是家长必须也得懂一点英语,所以这种方法并不适应所有情况。

评论 (2)
  • 包容的爱

包容的爱 2019-12-10 17:24:50 1#

虽然我很想给我家小孩子讲英语小故事,但是实力不允许呀,我和孩子他爸的英语都是一般般,你说要是看英语动画片我还能陪着孩子一起看,但是英语故事实在是没什么办法了,我是不是应该给我家小孩报个英语培训机构呢?像楼上这位家长一样。

• 阿凡达

阿凡达 2019-12-10 17:24:30 2#

作为90后的妈妈,我个人是比较注重孩子的英语教育问题,可能是因为自己的亲身经历吧,因此在有了小孩以后,在孩子还是很小的时候就给他找了欧美外教培训机构。因为外教课堂则可以让小孩通过浸泡在全英文的语言环境中大量吸收和输入英语语音信号,来为孩子锻炼英语发音、听音辨意以及口语表达等能力,在不知不觉间为孩子累积词汇、和锻炼听说能力。

像hellokid的外教老师都是来自英国、美国等英语母语国家同时具备权威英语资格认证的。从英语环境来说,幼儿可以直接接触纯正的英式、美式发音,从教学课堂的趣味性来说,hellokid还有许多游戏互动、玩具展示、情景演绎的内容,非常适合激发孩子的英语兴趣。

从学习的便捷性、安全性和成效性来看,我都是比较建议家长选择线上幼儿英语培训机构的。如果家长也感兴趣或是有所迟疑可以先领取线上英语培训机构的免费体验课,先让幼儿试试喜不喜欢这种英语培训方式,如果孩子喜欢的话家长再根据具体情况来进行报名。(免费体验课链接:https://www.hellokidvip.com/?=seofq)