首页 小组 文章 相册 唠叨 用户 搜索 同城 我的社区 少儿英语培训问答 视频 投票 活动 课程

儿童英语故事:《三只小猪》(The three little pigs)

2019-09-26 18:12:17

The three little pigs

Once upon a time,there were three little pigs who left home to see the world.Before they left,their mother told them,"Whatever you do,do it as well as you can because that's the way to get along in the world.”Then winter came and the three little pigs felt they needed a house to get through the cold.They talked about what to do and each one made a decision.The first little pig built his house out of straw because it was the easiest thing to do.The second little pig built his house out of wood.This was a little bit stronger than a straw house.And the third little pig built his house out of stones.

One night the big bad wolf came along and saw the first little pig in his house of straw.The big bad wolf said,"Let me in,let me in,little pig or I will blow your house in!""No way!My house is strong enough!"said the little pig.But of course the wolf did blow the house in and the pig ran to the wooden house.The wolf then came to the wooden house."Let me in,let me in,little pig or I will blow your house in!""No way!My house is strong enough!"said the little pig.But the wolf blew that house in too,and the two little pigs ran to the stone house.The wolf then came to the stone house."Let me in,let me in,or I’ll blow your house in!"cried the wolf.But this time,he couldn’t blow the house in.So he climbed up to the roof to look for a way into the stone house.Seeing the wolf climbing up to the roof,the little pigs quickly made fire in the fireplace and placed on it a large kettle of water.When the wolf finally found the hole in the chimney,he crawled down and fell right into that kettle of hot water.And that was the end of the little pigs’trouble with the big bad wolf.

The next day the three little pigs invited their mother over.She said,"You see it is just as I told you.The way to get along in the world is to do things as well as you can."The other two little pigs also learned that lesson.And they just lived happily ever after!

三只小猪

很久很久以前,三只小猪离开家去体验生活。临走前,他们的妈妈告诫他们,“不管做什么事情,一定要做到最好。只有这样才能好好生活下去。”冬天来了,三只小猪觉得有必要盖一间房子御寒。他们讨论过后,有了各自的决定。第一只小猪盖了一间草房子,因为这最省事了。第二只小猪盖了一间木房子,这比草房要结实些。而第三只小猪盖了一间石头房子。

一天晚上,大灰狼看见了草房子里的小猪。大灰狼喊道:“开门,开门小猪,否则我把你房子吹倒!”“不可能,我的房子可结实了!”可是,大灰狼轻易地就把房子吹倒了。小猪赶紧躲到木房子里去。于是大灰狼追到了木房子前,他大声喊道:“开门,开门小猪,否则我把你房子吹倒!”“不可能,我的房子可结实了!”但是木房子又被大灰狼吹倒了!两只小猪赶紧躲到石头房子里去。大灰狼又追到石头房门前,大喊:“开门,开门小猪,否则我把你房子吹倒!”但是这一次,房子没有倒下。狡猾的大灰狼于是爬到屋顶去,想从屋顶爬进去。看着大灰狼往屋顶爬,三只小猪赶紧在壁炉上生火烧水。当大灰狼从烟囱爬下来的时候,刚好掉到开水里去了。三只小猪终于摆脱了大灰狼。

第二天,小猪们邀请他们的妈妈来做客。妈妈跟他们说,”就像我之前说的一样,只有把事情做到最好才能好好生活下去。“另外两只小猪也从中得到了教训。从此以后,三只小猪过着快乐的生活。

评论